Shop now. Pay later. Interest-free!*
Feather & Noise are consistently bringing you new arrivals weekly and we’re pleased to introduce a brand new payment innovation for you. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online and is also available from our showroom during our free styling sessions. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly. Find out more below...
Afterpay is now available online and we just know our customers are going to love this new payment method. So go on, spoil yourself today & pay later!
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping cart (up to the value of $800 with a credit card or $500 if using a debit card) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
In our Styling Sessions located in our Inner West Melbourne showroom
- A brief pre-approval process will need to be completed which will require a valid mobile phone number
- This process can be used as you are checking out with us at the end of your styling session
- What this can mean for you? If your styling session is a complete HIT and you love your new capsule wardrobe that one of our team stylist have personalised for you. Then for example if you have spent $400, then upon leaving your session you will only need to pay $100 on the day and head home with all $400 worth!
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Feather & Noise online and in-store at our styling sessions; $800 for credit card accounts and $500 if using a debit card.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first repayment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- If you wish to return your goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as per our normal returns policy – please know that we do not offer refunds as per our returns policy. Your full return amount will be credited to you in a form or a credit note to the full value of your return. This credit note number will be emailed to you once your return is received back at our Head Office and is in a clean condition with all tags attached. While you will have your credit note to spend with Feather & Noise, please note that your continued repayments from your initial Afterpay purchase will continue to be debited from your nominated account.
- Exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases if your desired style is available at the time. We suggest you email our customer service team to have your style put aside ready for your exchange for a smooth, hassle free process. If the style is not available you will still be emailed your credit note value which will be valid for 6 months from the time of your return.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via Australia Post or by bringing your return back to our Inner West Melbourne HO. Because we are not a store front simply call us on your arrival on 03 9396 0000 & one of our friendly team members will greet you to collect your return in person.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.