Jagger 7/8 Culottes - Tan
Make 4 interest-free payments of $19.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Your perfect flared fit!
We love to feel comfortable in our denim here at F&N! Which is why we are thrilled to introduce to you a brand-new fit with some fun new colours to compliment your Autumn/ Winter wardrobe and beyond. Our ‘Jagger 7/8 Culottes’ are the perfect-coloured denim wash with no distressing for a clean and classic look. Features include, twin front and back pockets, 7/8 length, high waisted, statement flared leg, sculpting and lifting, all finished in a beautiful soft 100% cotton fabrication. Pair this style with our ‘Mya top’ in Black, ‘Winifred Belt’ in Brown and our 'Elsa Wedge' in Black for a relaxed look.
- TAN DENIM
- TWIN POCKETS FRONT & BACK
- HIGH WAISTED
- 7/8 LENGTH
- STATMENT FLARED LEG
- SCULPTING AND LIFTING
- COMFORT STRETCH DENIM
SIZING GUIDE: This is a brand-new shape to our F&N denim range. Our ‘Jagger 7/8 Culottes’ are a traditional fit with a nice amount of stretch. We recommend sticking to your usual size in this style however If you find yourself in-between sizes you may like to size down in this style for a more sculptured fit.
Molly wears a size 8 and is 163cm tall.
Laura wears a size 14 and is 176cm tall.
Glenda from @cungelella_art wears a size 12 and pairs it with our 'Diana Shirt' in Blush.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
SOLD OUT OF YOUR SIZE? Simply click on your size and leave your email address to be notified when they are back in stock.
Free express delivery on Australian orders over $200
- All orders (except pre-orders) dispatch our Warehouse within 1-3 business days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Tracking information will be emailed out on the day that orders are shipped out.
*Please note if you are located in WA or SA EXPRESS shipping may take a little longer.
$9 flat rate express shipping in Australia
- NZ shipping: $15 flat rate fee
- Rest of the world: $20 flat rate fee
Local pick up
- Local pick up is available from our Warehouse: 1/209 Hyde Street, Yarraville, VIC 3013. Google Map Location
- Once your order is ready, you will receive an email notifying you that the order is ready for collection from our Warehouse. From there, you will need to schedule a pick up time by contacting our Warehouse Team directly during business hours; Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your item/s, Feather and Noise are more than happy to process a store credit or exchange for you. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to offer refunds.
Returns: Terms & Guidelines
- Items must be sent back within 10 business days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- Items can only be returned back to us for store credit or exchanges. Store credit is valid for 12 months.
- Your exchanges must be of the same value.
- Items must be full priced. All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been lodged online using our return portal.