Tate Straight Leg Jean - Blue
New you need!
Here at F+N, we take our denim pieces seriously. We know it’s hard to find the perfect denim that suits you. But we have a new pair that we know you'll want added to your collection. Our ‘Tate Jean’ in Blue is a comfortable and relaxed silhouette, stonewash colouring, a rigid denim with a relaxed straight leg, all finished in recycled cotton blend fabrication! Pair this style with our ‘Bree Shirt’ in White and your favourite slides for a look that screams modern chic.
- STONEWASH BLUE
- FRONT POCKETS
- BACK POCKETS
- 80% RECYLCLED COTTON
Fabric: 80% Recycled Cotton, 10% Polyester, 10% Viscose
Sizing Guide: Our ‘Tate Jean’ is a rigid denim with a relaxed fit through the lower leg. We would recommend sticking to your usual size in this style for the desired fit. We have offered you sizes 7.9.11 if you are between sizes.
Molly wears a size 8 and is 163cm tall. Her measurements are B: 82cm, W: 66cm, H: 84cm.
Brooke wears a size 8 and is 172cm tall. Her measurements are B: 81.2cm, W: 67.3cm, H: 87.6cm.
Jacinta wears a size 10 and is 171cm tall. Her measurements are B: 86cm, W: 65cm, H: 95cm.
Product Measurements (cm):
How to measure: All of our items are measured in centimeters, and are taken from the item laid flat. For measurements that go around the body (eg. bust, hip & waist) the measurement of the item is doubled to take into account the front and back.
Sold out of your size? Simply click on your size and leave your email address to be notified when they are back in stock.
Free express delivery on Australian orders over $200
- All orders (except pre-orders) dispatch our Warehouse within 1-3 business days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Tracking information will be emailed out on the day that orders are shipped out.
*Please note if you are located in WA or SA EXPRESS shipping may take a little longer.
$9 flat rate express shipping in Australia
- NZ shipping: $15 flat rate fee
- Rest of the world: $20 flat rate fee
Local pick up
- Local pick up is available from our Warehouse: 1/209 Hyde Street, Yarraville, VIC 3013. Google Map Location
- Once your order is ready, you will receive an email notifying you that the order is ready for collection from our Warehouse. From there, you will need to schedule a pick up time by contacting our Warehouse Team directly during business hours; Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your item/s, Feather and Noise are more than happy to process a store credit or exchange for you. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to offer refunds.
Returns: Terms & Guidelines
- Items must be sent back within 10 business days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- Items can only be returned back to us for store credit or exchanges. Store credit is valid for 12 months.
- Your exchanges must be of the same value.
- Items must be full priced. All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been lodged online using our return portal.