The Kinfolk Garden
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Kinfolk Garden by John Burns turns its eye to outdoor spaces and the many ways they enhance our lives and help us foster community.
Since the launch of its magazine in 2011, Kinfolk has grown into an internationally recognized brand known for its minimalist aesthetic and strong community of inspiring and influential creatives. Kinfolk's books, with a combined 335,000 copies in print, have applied this lens to cooking, home design, and work.
Now, in The Kinfolk Garden, the team turns its eye to outdoor spaces and the many ways they enhance our lives and help us foster community. With a focus on spaces that bring the outdoors in and the indoors out and people who have found ways to expertly incorporate the natural world into their lives, the book explores the garden as a place for work, play, entertaining, and inspiration. Featuring 30 homeowners and their spaces in locations around the globe, The Kinfolk Garden offers an easy approach to bringing nature home.
- PUBLISHED: 29TH OCTOBER 2020
- ISBN: 9781579659844
DIMENSIONS: 27.9 X 20.3 X 3.81CM
SOLD OUT? Simply leave your email address to be notified when they are back in stock
Free express delivery on Australian orders over $200
- All orders (except pre-orders) dispatch our Warehouse within 1-3 business days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Tracking information will be emailed out on the day that orders are shipped out.
*Please note if you are located in WA or SA EXPRESS shipping may take a little longer.
$9 flat rate express shipping in Australia
- NZ shipping: $15 flat rate fee
- Rest of the world: $20 flat rate fee
Local pick up
- Local pick up is available from our Warehouse: 1/209 Hyde Street, Yarraville, VIC 3013. Google Map Location
- Once your order is ready, you will receive an email notifying you that the order is ready for collection from our Warehouse. From there, you will need to schedule a pick up time by contacting our Warehouse Team directly during business hours; Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your item/s, Feather and Noise are more than happy to process a store credit or exchange for you. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to offer refunds.
Returns: Terms & Guidelines
- Items must be sent back within 10 business days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- Items can only be returned back to us for store credit or exchanges. Store credit is valid for 12 months.
- Your exchanges must be of the same value.
- Items must be full priced. All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been lodged online using our return portal.