Vivid - Style in Colour
Make 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Vivid: Style in Colour by Julia Green and Armelle Habib is an interiors book celebrating the influence of colour in the world of design and our everyday lives.
Built around the insights of renowned stylist Julia Green gathered over several decades, Vivid looks at the spaces we inhabit both at home and at work, and how the application of colour can create different outcomes and impacts. The book includes eight chapters divided by colour: orange, red, blue, green, pink, yellow, neutrals, and black. Photographer Armelle Habib contributes stunning interior shots alongside travel vignettes that tell the story of how different palettes are interwoven into our lives.
Vivid features interviews from leading proponents of the art of colour around the world, including Martyn Thomson (Sydney), Jessica Bettenay (Melbourne), Marielle Ienna (Palermo), LRNCE (Marrakech) and Los Enamorados (Ibiza). Short essays on colour in styling and design complement the photography, addressing the science of colour and colour psychology, confidence in bold or clashing colour, using colour to connect or divide spaces, artworks, layering colour for depth and texture, and styling for small spaces and for the seasons. Vivid tackles questions around the application of colour and, crucially, where to begin if your life feels like it could benefit from some new (coloured) energy.
- PUBLISHED: 7TH JULY 2021
- ISBN: 9781743796504
DIMENSIONS: 28.3 X 21.6 X 2.54CM
SOLD OUT? Simply leave your email address to be notified when they are back in stock
Free express delivery on Australian orders over $200
- All orders (except pre-orders) dispatch our Warehouse within 1-3 business days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Tracking information will be emailed out on the day that orders are shipped out.
*Please note if you are located in WA or SA EXPRESS shipping may take a little longer.
$9 flat rate express shipping in Australia
- NZ shipping: $15 flat rate fee
- Rest of the world: $20 flat rate fee
Local pick up
- Local pick up is available from our Warehouse: 1/209 Hyde Street, Yarraville, VIC 3013. Google Map Location
- Once your order is ready, you will receive an email notifying you that the order is ready for collection from our Warehouse. From there, you will need to schedule a pick up time by contacting our Warehouse Team directly during business hours; Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your item/s, Feather and Noise are more than happy to process a store credit or exchange for you. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to offer refunds.
Returns: Terms & Guidelines
- Items must be sent back within 10 business days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- Items can only be returned back to us for store credit or exchanges. Store credit is valid for 12 months.
- Your exchanges must be of the same value.
- Items must be full priced. All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been lodged online using our return portal.