Dawson Crochet Tee - Beige
It’s all about the details!
Designed for the lover of an elevated and intricate wardrobe essential, look no further than the beautiful ‘Dawson Crochet Tee’ in Beige! More than just a simple tee, our Dawson Crochet Tee adds a touch of modern uniqueness with its open weave design while being super versatile in a neutral beige. Features include, round neckline, open crochet design, ribbed neck, arms, and hemline, all finished in a soft cotton blend. Pair this style with our ‘Anderson Cropped Pant’ in Camel for an elevated and polished look.
- ROUND NECK
- OPEN CROCHET DESIGN
- RIBBED NECK, ARMS, AND HEMLINE
- RELAXED STYLING
- COTTON BLEND
Fabric: 60% Cotton 40% Acrylic
Sizing Guide: We recommend sticking to your usual size in this style. This style is a neater fit. We recommend sizes 6 to 10 go the S/M, sizes 12-14 go the M/L, and sizes 16-18 go the L/XL.
Molly wears a size S/M and is 163cm tall. Her measurements are B: 82cm, W: 66cm, H: 84cm.
Emily wears a size S/M and is 179cm tall.
Ali wears a size S/M and is 163cm tall.
Product Measurements (cm):
|Body Length (shoulder to hem)||57||61||65|
How to measure: All of our items are measured in centimeters, and are taken from the item laid flat. For measurements that go around the body (eg. bust, hip & waist) the measurement of the item is doubled to take into account the front and back.
Sold out of your size? Simply click on your size and leave your email address to be notified when they are back in stock
Free express delivery on Australian orders over $200
- All orders (except pre-orders) dispatch our Warehouse within 1-3 business days, excluding Public Holidays.
- Tracking information will be emailed out on the day that orders are shipped out.
*Please note if you are located in WA or SA EXPRESS shipping may take a little longer.
$9 flat rate express shipping in Australia
- NZ shipping: $15 flat rate fee
- Rest of the world: $20 flat rate fee
Local pick up
- Local pick up is available from our Warehouse: 1/209 Hyde Street, Yarraville, VIC 3013. Google Map Location
- Once your order is ready, you will receive an email notifying you that the order is ready for collection from our Warehouse. From there, you will need to schedule a pick up time by contacting our Warehouse Team directly during business hours; Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
If you have a change of mind or would like to exchange your item/s, Feather and Noise are more than happy to process a store credit or exchange for you. Please ensure you meet the below criteria to be eligible to make a return. Please note, we are unable to offer refunds.
Returns: Terms & Guidelines
- Items must be sent back within 10 business days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with all tags and labels attached, in its original packaging.
- Items can only be returned back to us for store credit or exchanges. Store credit is valid for 12 months.
- Your exchanges must be of the same value.
- Items must be full priced. All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We will only accept returned item(s) that have been lodged online using our return portal.